Wednesday 4 February 2009

Writers / Reviewers / Editors Wanted

A bit late, I know, but MF Publishing are looking for writers, reviewers and editors for an arts and entertainments website due to launch March/April.

You can find the full details here

Does anybody know anything further than this? I've googled around and found this posting on the BSG forum where they've typed out the argument that I've had in my own head.

http://board.sitcom.co.uk/thread/11401

which features replies from Paul @ MF Publishing.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that a few weeks ago via Talent Circle. Mulled it for a while, did a little poking around teh internets. Finally concluded that MF Publishing is probably a one man band with big ideas but lacking the knowledge, experience or clout to make them happen. There are a lot of people like that floating around the web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's the impression that I was getting.

    ReplyDelete