Friday 6 February 2009

Chapter 147: Upon Which Dave Received Some Good News

All the blogging guides on the web say "use photos in your posts", so here's the view from my laptop. 

I actually managed to make it half way towards work before the snow came down, people started crashing and I thought that I might as well give up and come home. 

Apparently, a work colleague took an hour to complete a journey that would normally take three minutes. All uphill. 

Anyway, The Agent emailed me this morning to tell me that a production company that's ACTUALLY MADE STUFF I'VE WATCHED ON THE TELLY really liked "Stuck Between Stations" and want to meet to discuss that and the other strange things in my head. Brap! As I believe the young people say these days.

Though, obviously, this all depends whether I can make it out of my driveway...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, David! For the phone - not the snow, although that looks nice, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I've actually succeed by stealth in leaving a comment on your blog, would you be so kind as t tell me what that screenwriter's diary e-mail is all about above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've sorted out your posting issues, Mark!
    The screenwriters diary email is going to be a weekly email update which will list, in a handy bite-sized format, any news that's not appropriate for the diary, all the new entries to the diary that week and all the upcoming deadlines for that week.

    Check out this link:
    http://davidturneruk.blogspot.com/2009/02/screenwriters-diary-newsletter-launches.html

    ReplyDelete