Sunday 22 February 2009

Shameless Self-Promotion

This morning I was updating the Screenwriters' Diary. Going through my list of contacts and references, I got all frustrated and thought "Gah! Why isn't there one central place where I can just search all this stuff in date order? It would make the research so much easier."

Then I remembered that there is, it's the Screenwriters' Diary and that frustration was the reason it came into being. 

I've compiled the weekly newsletter that will be going out tomorrow morning. There are some interesting opportunities that I'll be taking advantage of and I think you should too!

There's still time to sign up by simply adding your email address to the top of the page. Go on, feed my ego. You just have to delete an email every Monday morning...

2 comments: