Friday 13 February 2009

Of Snow, Squirrels And Sisters-In-Law

I’m currently enjoying a packet of Cajun Squirrel crisps. We’ve sampled all the Walkers flavours in the office and the winner is Duck in Hoi Sin sauce. This judgment is based purely on the fact that it’s the one flavour that actually tastes like the description on the packet. The unanimous decision is that chilli and chocolate crisps are morally wrong.

My sister-in-law has answered my cries and emailed me a picture of a snow willy. Quite frankly, it’s so anatomically correct and disturbing that I can’t bring myself to publish it. If you really must see it, you can email me. Whenever I close my eyes, there it is. I’ve opened Pandora’s box and it’s full of snow penii (is that the correct pluralisation of penis? I’ve only ever had to refer to one at a time. Usually to my doctor and often through a fog of shame)

Actually, it’s just occurred to me that I don’t think I’ve mentioned the whole snow willy thing anywhere else other than this blog, so if you’re reading this, Amy, hello!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know, I thought the squirrel flavour was quite accurate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just bitter they rejected my "rat on a stick" suggestion. That would've been a taste sensation...

    ReplyDelete