Tuesday 17 February 2009

So Very Tired And Celebrity Spotting

Been up stupidly early these last two mornings. I keep thinking of jokes at about half past two in the morning and not been able to really get back to sleep until I've got up and written them into the script. Stupid jokes about Van Morrison. Well, they make me laugh...

The meeting yesterday went well. The producer is going to give me some notes for "Stuck Between Stations" (and he got the reference in the title. Always a good start) and I'm going to try a re-write. He also seemed pretty interested in "Four Horsemen" and wants to read that when I've got a half decent draft available. Don't want to say too much as I don't want to jinx things. And he might read this.

It's really pathetic that I still get little frissons of excitement when I see famous people in the street (and I've had lunch with Alun Armstrong, donchaknow?) Saw Rhy Ifans going into Quo Vadis and, later on, saw the Don himself, Richard Curtis. Unfortunately, he had gone before I could get to ask him whether he'd like to start being funny again. But I'm sure he's busy with Comic Relief...

No comments:

Post a Comment