Tuesday 3 February 2009

Screenwriters' Diary Newsletter Launches!!!

For those of you reading this on the website, you'll notice a nice shiny new box above this post.

And if you put your email address in this box, then you'll be the proud recipient of the Screenwriters' Diary Weekly Newsletter. Every Monday morning, it'll contain all the new opportunities posted onto the diary and reminders for the week's upcoming events, in an easy to digest format.

So, if you have something you want to tell people about, click on the "Email Me!" link on the website and let me know.

Don't worry, to avoid inbox carnage, I'll limit it to once a week unless something very urgent and important pops up mid-week. And I won't be doing anything dodgy with your email addresses. Partly because I'm a nice guy, but mostly because I'd have no idea what to do with them...

If you have any problems or suggestions, please get in touch and we'll work through this together.

Remember that you can also stay up to date with the daily posts by clicking on the RSS or email feed over on the right hand side of the website as well!

I shall be having a little launch party of my own tonight, which will involve a can of bitter and "Battlestar Galactica". I know how to party...

No comments:

Post a Comment