Sunday 1 February 2009

Cats and Dogs Living Together. Mass Hysteria!

You must forgive me, dear reader, for - in the words of Withnail - I feel like a pig has shat in my head.

The Better Half and I went out for the first time in ages last night to a fancy dress party. Now I am watching Ghostbusters while dealing with the consequences of drinking rather a lot of Guinness. The Better Half has given up on me and gone to Tesco. 

And what did we learn from last night? Well, if you're a single girl who turns up to a party on her own dressed as Lara Croft, you tend to make friends very quickly. 

And it must be really embarrassing when you decide to go dressed as a Rubik's cube only to find somebody else has had the same idea. 

I'm going for lunch at the outlaws this afternoon, to pick up Kid A and Kid B, so I shall start work on the research as to how to get you the weekly newsletter that seems to have been approved by the David Turner Conspiracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment