Wednesday 18 March 2009

All Time Top 5 Part 1.


"They", who know about these things, say that lists are good on a blog. I always do what "they" say. I'm waiting for them to tell me that jumping off a bridge will help my subscriber stats. 

But all I could think of doing is the Top 5  hottest cartoon characters. Which I will drag out over the next few days. Oh well. Here we go. This may end very badly.

5. Rebecca Cunningham - "Talespin"

A controversial choice. Many people have many problems with this one. OK, many people have only one problem with this one. She's a bear. But she's an anthropomorphosized  bear, so that's alright, isn't it? It's not like Gentle Ben floats my boat. 

But she's more than an ursine honey. She's a single mother who runs a successful air haulage business in the 1930's. Like some furry Emmeline Pankhurst, she's a trailblazer and a role-model for women everywhere. And that - in anyone's books - is hot. 

Actually, thinking about it, Sunnii from "The Gummi Bears" was quite cute as well. 

It's not a bear thing. Really.

6 comments:

  1. I'm not entirely sure which is more worrying ... that you should post this in the first place, or that I see what you mean.

    I am very afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I've read it back, I see what you mean.

    No-one tell the Better Half I wrote any of that stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, what you should be afraid of is that there are still 4 more of these to go...

    ReplyDelete
  4. For inter-species, cartoon love action... Roo from Winnie the Pooh. Hot kangaroo bitch. And, she's a single mother so, you know... Filthy, marsupial whore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might have to get a "Filthy Marsupial Whore" tee shirt for my kids Winnie the Poo stuffed toy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such a new man.

    ReplyDelete