Tuesday 3 March 2009

Mobile Blogging

Blackberry Blogging again, between twitters, while at my desk.

Had a text from the Better Half this morning to say Kid A had taken a pair of scissors to Kid B's hair and hacked a load off. Am I a bad parent? I laughed my arse off.

I presume this means that he's back to wanting to be a hairdresser. Last week, he wanted to be a spaceman. I've never been more proud.

Juggling the job, parenting and trying to get all the writing done is taking its toll. Constantly tired. I'm just going to have to suck it up and plough through. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, I'm sure. Just can't see it at the moment.

Still no word back from the Beeb. Pulling my hair out. Convinced I've received a rejection letter but the Better Half has put it somewhere.
Best Regards

Dave Turner

http://davidturneruk.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment