Wednesday 25 March 2009

Unimportant Meme

Yay! My first tag, courtesy of the lovely Laura.

Rules.

1) Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog..

2) Write the rules

3) Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you.

i. I will only ever use Moleskine notebooks because I like to pretend that I'm Ernest Hemingway.

ii. I have not had a bath for at least 8 years. 

iii. I have never watched "Watership Down" all the way through after being traumatised by it as a child. My mother had to turn it off half way through.

iv. This, in turn, has left me with a sense of unease whenever I hear Art Garfunkel's voice and so I hold him personally responsible for me not being able to get into Simon & Garfunkel.

v. I cry with alarming regularity. But so did John Peel, so I feel I'm in good company.

vi. I have played guitar for 16 years, but I'm nowhere near as good as you'd think I should be.

There. I think I'm last and least on this meme, so there's no-one left to pass it on to....

Oh, and kudos to the person who downloaded the Betty Rubble picture from yesterday's post. I hope it helped.

5 comments:

  1. Not had a bath in 8 years? Smelly... Arf.

    I too was traumatised by Watership Down, and I still get the jitters whenever I hear the song. It's a terrifying film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the bath joke. It was rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura: did you pace around the house in a state of post-jape angst after the 19:39 comment? Four minutes later, back to apologise?

    You were right first time. David must smell like a fetid dorian fruit nestling in a Legionnaire's sandal.

    I know I do, and I haven't had a bath since mummy pulled the plug out before I was ready and my heel got sucked into the plughole.

    Seriously, I thought they were going to have to drag me out with a plunger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just happy to see someone use the word "Arf" in print. Not seen that for ages.

    I live in a two shower household.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always get post-jape angst. I fear I shall never be a comedian.

    ReplyDelete