Friday 20 March 2009

All Time Top 5 Part 2.

4. Ariel - "The Little Mermaid"

After yesterday's foray into the land of "Too Much Information", hopefully a more popular choice. 

I'm a delicate creature. As a child, I felt uncomfortable with the sexual tension in the Pepe Le Peu cartoons. Maybe this is a kind of therapy. Maybe it's just the on-set of an early mid-life crisis. You be the judge.

So, Ariel. Our relationship would have to transcend the physical and I'd probably have to get a bigger bath. 

As a side note, did you see "Nature's Great Events" this week? Apart from proving my suspicions that dolphins are smug bastards, I learned something. Apparently, female herrings all lay their eggs on the seabed together and the males all swoop over and cover them with what Sir David euphemistically called "a milky cloud". That's got to be the most democratic way in the animal kingdom of doing the nasty. 

Anyway, back to Ariel. I have a thing for red-heads and she can rock a clamshell bikini like nobody else. Though I'd probably ruin everything by coming home drunk and trying to cook Sebastian.

Is anybody still reading this nonsense?

5 comments:

  1. I am still reading, and I am still waiting for Betty Rubble...

    So, yesterday she was a bear, today she is a fish - you clearly have a thing for animal/human hybrids. I predict Minnie Mouse will be next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to have you here!

    I think we're out of human/animal hybrids. Unless I change my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about the bunny from the cadbury's caramel adverts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. But she knew she was sexy and that's always a bit of a turn off.

    Oh dear God, what have I started? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute redheads, fine. A bit fishy though. Give me Belle any day.

    ReplyDelete