Saturday 14 March 2009

Slow News Day

Went out last night. Going out again tonight. This never happens. 

Last night, I popped out to see a friend play his improvisational post-rock and then we went along to a new bar in town. A drag queen on the decks, mood-lighting in the men's toilet and a barman who greeted me with "Oooh! Somebody's dressed to impress!" soon made me realise that it is the new gay bar in town. Still, it's nice to go to a place where both sexes ignore me.

I'm going to have to try and squeeze a quick nap in before I cut my hair and the outlaws arrive for babysitting duty. Remember to vote for the mighty, mighty Robert Webb on Comic Relief Dancing Thing this evening. If you've not seen it, you're about to witness something quite special.



My eyes!!! My beautiful eyes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment