Saturday 21 March 2009

All Time Top 5 Part 3.

3. Velma Dinkley - "Scooby Doo"

Yes. Velma. Not Daphne. Velma. You've read it. You can't unread it.

I know most men would take Daphne over Velma. Hell, most men would probably take Shaggy over Velma. But not Fred. Did anyone actually like Fred? A man as smug as a dolphin.

Let's face it. She was the brains of the operation. Book-smarts are always attractive and I dig a girl in glasses. I reckon the roll-neck was there just to hide the love bites.

4 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that you are not her type...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just makes the whole thing more of a challenge doesn't it. In my research, I dare not read the Daphne/Velma slashfiction out there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last, someone I can take to double-date the Scooby girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can be your cartoon wing-man if required.

    ReplyDelete