Thursday 12 February 2009

Gadget Boy

The Better Half puts up with a constant stream of gadgets (though, I think it's called "tech" now, possibly in an attempt to sound less nerdy and more like you're a member of Special Forces). Thanks to eBay, iPods, Blackberries, mobiles, notebooks, PDAs, iPhones and laptops pass in and out of the door with alarming regularity.

Now I've got the new Blackberry up and running, and spurred on by Gerry , I am all Twittered up. Always one to jump on a bandwagon too late, me.

I've set a little Twitter feed up on the blog. You can follow me here and I'll follow you.

Just another weapon in the armory against Getting Anything Done. Come on, people, let's waste some time!

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap! I have influence? I never knew I had influence.

    Hmmm... How to use this for monetary gain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Screw responsibility. I need cash.

    ReplyDelete