Friday 20 February 2009

Virtuocity Update

We Daves, as a breed, are a helpful bunch. So it's a big thank you to Dave Melkevik over at The Columbo Effect for updating me about the call for screenwriters by Virtuocity. My original post's here.

Apparently, in a last minute decision, the contract has been awarded to another company so Eyebrid Blaze Ltd aren't taking any more submissions.

I've removed it from the Screenwriters' Diary to avoid any confusion.

Right, back to Twitter. It's like networking, but you can do it in just your pants.

(Yes, those who are already tweeting, I know I used that line yesterday, but I quite like it!)

2 comments:

  1. We Daves are so great that I'm sure Chuck Norris' real name must be Dave. And He-Man's. And possibly God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the original US motto was, in fact, "In Dave We Trust".

    ReplyDelete