Wednesday 11 February 2009

The British Short Screenplay Competition

Kaos Films have launched the 2009 British Short Screenplay Competition.

Early deadline is March 20th 2009 and the final deadline is May 8th 2009.

They'll make the winning 3 screenplays (2 action, 1 animations) and have the premiere at BAFTA HQ. Play your cards right, you get end up nominated for best short film at the awards and you could get to meet Abi Titmuss.

Check out the action here.

This is one I've actually entered, back in 2007, and made the third round. I think I'll be entering an idea that's been bouncing around my head for the past few weeks. I'll be testing myself as it will contain not a single knob gag if I actually get it down on paper...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to playing with my new Blackberry...

No comments:

Post a Comment