Tuesday 13 January 2009

Physicists Get All The Chicks

Being a wishy-washy, bleeding heart, guilt-ridden, Guardian-reading, liberal white male, I thought that I should bring the fact that your Google searches are killing pandas and baby seals to your attention. A physicist has calculated that two Google searches use as much energy as boiling a kettle. Bloody physicists. Always ruining it for everyone.

No, I don't mean that. I'm just angry no-one got me a Large Hadron Collider for Christmas.

Now, I had to google the above link. While making some coffee. But I think of it as one step backward to take two steps forward.

In order to reduce everyone's carbon footprint and save you from murdering dolphins, I've compiled the top 5 search results for the most Googled items ever.

1. Han shot first
2. No, I don't know why Han shooting first is important, either.
3. Your Mother!
4. Everything everywhere is a conspiracy, especially Han shooting first. Fact.
5. 98.9% of the internet is made up of pictures of people's cats.

I'm off to Channel 4 tonight for the Screenwriters Festival launch. Have to give my first ever interview (that didn't require legal representation) for their website. Looking forward to it and hopefully I'll bump into some other bloggers from out there in the ether.

I shall report back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Not gone yet. Woke up ridiculously early this morning and wrote this post. Feel I'm being dragged inexorably into the world of the blog...
    Shall try and get photos of famous people (if any in attendance), but never know how to approach it without looking like a pathetic fanboy...

    ReplyDelete