Thursday 29 January 2009

Our Survey Says...?

You'll continue to be pleased, I hope, that the pilot episode of "Four Horsemen" is progressing along nicely. I'm working on the beat sheet and it has a beginning, a middle and an end. There are character and story arcs forming and quite a good joke about V.D. in the Middle Ages.

But, the real reason for this post is to gauge opinion. As we know, I'm a stats-whore and people who find their way over here (and thank you, one and all for taking the time) are looking for the contests and opportunities.

So, I'm going to suggest this. Those who sign up for the RSS and email updates, I'll compile a weekly newsletter that will plop warmly into your inbox on a Monday morning? It'll give a list of all the items added to the Screenwriters' Diary within the last 7 days and a reminder for those opportunities with a deadline that week?

Whaddya think? I'd be very interested to know.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an easy way out for people too lazy to check things themselves.
    Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seconded and thirded (holds both hands up).

    ReplyDelete