Thursday 15 January 2009

Mmmmm.... Statistics....

My name is David Turner and I'm a stat junkie. I'm constantly jonesing for my next website hit. I'm addicted to Statcounter and Feedburner and they're huge code monkeys on my back.

I've been doing this for over a week now and I've got a few followers and subscribers. Hello, there! Thank you! You make me feel very warm and fuzzy. Feel free to say hello, if you haven't already.

Sorry the site isn't too pretty at the moment, but it's personality that counts, right? I shall try and make myself more beautiful for you when I get five minutes.

While I'm here, I'm going to lay down my plans for the year, in no particular order. That way, I have witnesses and will have the fear of the shame of failing to complete them by December.

1. Get the first draft of "In The Name of Light Entertainment" finished. The SWF launch showed there were too many holes in my knowledge of what goes on. And then I'll have a sitcom pilot, one hour comedy/drama pilot and feature script that I'll be happy with.

2. Finish the short film script that's been going around my head for the past few months, grab a camera and some actors and go off and shoot it.

3. Get the first drafts of the two ideas I've pitched to my agent finished.

4. Put myself "out there" more and get paid for something.

There. That doesn't look too difficult, does it?

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog, I shall come back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what In The Name Of Light Entertainment is, but I like it already.

    Just saying hello.

    *waves*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much Stuart! Feel free to drop by whenever you like!

    Mark Hello!- I'm not sure what "In The Name of Light Enterainment" is either. Probably why I should start writing it...

    *waves back*

    ReplyDelete