Thursday 4 June 2009

The Day Today

I visit the BNP website so you don't have to. There, I noticed a little icon titled "Careers".

Well, I had to click on that, didn't I? And there's an application form. An application form that contains these questions:

'Nationality' and 'Do you need a work permit to be employed in the UK?'. Please note that if the BNP are successful in our grasp for power, we'd reward your hard work by returning you to Daygo or Bongo-Bongo Land.

If you don't believe me, the link to the site is here. Now, remember this is a link to the BNP's site so it's not going to be Safe For Work. Nor Safe For Rational Thought. 

I'm still not sure under what guise to apply for a job. Maybe we should all do that and waste some more of their time. Then, in 6 months time, demand to see the applications under the Freedom of Information Act. They'll probably have binned them. Then we can all trot off to the Information Commissioner. 

I'm off out in a little while to take advantage of my democratic rights. I hope that you do too. A right that the BNP would like to deny you, though they claim to be the most democratic political party (and I use the term "political party" incorrectly).

What they really think is:

"What we urgently need, and must have to survive, is very much less democracy, a very much smaller, more carefully selected and more intelligent electorate... Granting a vote to each and every one of the natives of Britain was madness... Lunacy could hardly go further!" (Internal BNP Document that I read up on here)

I presume "a very much smaller, more carefully selected and more intelligent electorate" translates as "our thick-necked mates".

No comments:

Post a Comment