Thursday 18 June 2009

Brian Blessed In Your Pocket

New from David P. Turnerberger III Enterprises.
The Brian-Blessed-In-Your-Pocket! Comes with 5 phrases:

1. "I'M BRIAN BLESSED!"

2. "SLIT THEIR GIZZARDS!"

3. "HAWKMEN! DIIIIIIIVE!!!"

4. "YOU'VE WON! LET HIM DIE!"

And of course:

5. "GORDON'S ALIVE!"

All lovingly rendered at 140 decibels.

Impress your friends! Annoy your neighbours! Worry your pets!

If I can get the funding, I reckon we could have it in the shops by Christmas. Who wants one?
Phrases designed in conjunction with Anton and Rob Stickler.

7 comments:

  1. You just need one of him laughing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I WANT ONE OF THOSE WITH HIM SHOUTING AND EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mere pockets cannot contain Brian Blessed. But I suppose Brian-Blessed-In-Your-Lead-Walled-Portable-Fallout-Shelter has neither the ring nor the appeal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want him to say FRESH HORSES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd fund* it, only if he says AND NOW, HERE IS ... YOUR PACKAGE! though.

    *funding may be imaginary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, can't we get some sort of Firefox extension that lets you click on anything to get it read out in Brian Blessed's voice? I'd *pay* for that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm. I'm sure I posted a comment last night. wonder where that's gone?

    Anyway, there are a lot of good Blessed lines out there, aren't there? I also quite like "Who will rid me of this turbulent priest?!?" from Blackadder.

    I like the Firefox extension. How about a downloadable satnav? "TAKE THE THIRD EXIT ONTO THE A413!!!"

    ReplyDelete