Tuesday 30 June 2009

Catch Up

Hello. How have you been? Have you missed me the way that I missed you? 

The others? They mean nothing to me. You're my favourite

Sorry I've been so slack recently but it's not you, it's me. Real life's been getting in the way again. I don't make life complicated, it just seems to get that way all by itself. 

The new draft of 'Stuck Between Stations' has been completed and sent off to the producer. Let's see if he has any ideas on how to actually make it good. 

Now I think it's time to concentrate on my Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse sitcom. 

Or start work on that novel.

Or think of a really funny post for this blog. I think I probably owe you one. 

Or form a band. I've still got the moves:

Yes. It is inflatable. And so is the guitar.

Or just have a shower. It's only half five in the morning and already I'm sweating like Michael Jackson's doctor.

Harsh, but fair.

But mostly harsh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment