Friday 29 May 2009

More Mischief

I like music. It can be a great force for good. Except "You're So Vain" by Carly Simon. Yesterday, I started thinking about the paradox in the chorus, my brain got stuck in an infinite loop and I lost the whole morning. Apparently, the original ending of 'Terminator Salvation" featured John Conner playing the song until Skynet crashed.

But music can also be rubbish. I don't know if you've witnessed the car crash that is 'Billy Brit'. It's the BNP's attempt to appeal to 'Ver Kids'. Their plan was to take a simple, shop bought puppet and have it sing nursery rhyme level songs about white power. 

Yes. Really. 

Anyway, the key words in that paragraph are "shop" and "bought". So, Tim at Bloggerheads went to a shop and bought the same puppet. And this is what he did:



Text Book. The particular highlight for me is the slight Aussie twang on the words "Daaaaark Skinned".

No comments:

Post a Comment