Tuesday 5 May 2009

F*ckwits of the World Unite!

Oh joy of joys. The 'Have Your Say' forum on the BBC News website has gone down.

If you've never experienced it's terrifying beauty, basically, a small bunch of right-wing twunts howl with impotent rage against the world, mostly about the gays, muslims and peados taking their jobs.

The fact that they've been denied a voice for a few days has produced some fascinating comments and conspiracy theories. My personal favourite is:

"I wonder if this sudden fault with HYS has anything to do with the forthcoming election season?

It'd be a shame if HYS members who prove thorns in the side of certain political ideologies and organisations were to have thier accounts "lost" wouldn't it?

I wouldn't put anything past labour or the BEEB"

Errr... I'm sorry, but I think you might have ideas slightly above your station there. I think Labour have a few more problems on their plate than worrying about what a bunch of delusional nutjobs might be thinking.

Though I admit that quite a few HYS members are thorns in the side of logic.

I truly believe in Evelyn Beatrice Hall's statement of "I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight to the death your right to say it". But, bloody hell, some people make it hard work.

You'd think they'd use this downtime to perfect their tin foil hats.

Oh God, I'm starting to sound like one of them. You can experience the full insanity here

No comments:

Post a Comment