Monday 6 April 2009

My Blank Pages

Well, the car finally blew up. 
Cock. 
But, in an attempt to put a silver-lining on this particularly gloomy cloud, at least I've had the day at home to do some writing. Which I have singularly failed to do. 
Double Cock.
And then had some bad news from work. Which I probably can't talk about.
Cock The Thrice.
I've been thinking about this blog and the fact that it's branched off from talking about screenwriting and into the realm of "arsing about". Hope you don't mind being my guinea pigs. I'm quite enjoying the release and the chance to experiment. 
But, yes. Writing. Had more feedback from the producers. "Stuck Between Stations" is now morphing into a 60 minute comedy-drama from it's original sitcom origins. We're going for a sort of 'The Wire, but - y'know - with knob gags'. So, lots of intricate plotting ahead. But all I have right now are a collection of characters and 60 blank pages. 
Oh, dear. I'm watching one of the episodes of 'Futurama' that makes me cry. Excuse me. Make that 60 slightly damp pages. 

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Whenever I've watched "The Wire," I've always thought that all it really needed were a few more knob jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The arsing about is excellent, long may it continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers!
    Yes. Everything works better with knob jokes. I sat there watching 'The Passion of the Christ' and thought to myself "You know what this film could've done with?"

    ***SPOILER ALERT***
    "The Passion of the Christ" - he dies at the end.

    Or does he?!?

    ReplyDelete