Thursday 30 April 2009

First of May

I thought we could all stand around and self-consciously sing 'The Red Flag' to celebrate May Day. 

But then I thought it would be more fun to listen to the wonderful Jonathan Coulton. The man dominates my '25 Most Played' playlist on my iPhone and looks spookily like my old housemate Danny. 

If you don't know his stuff, check out his website. There's loads of free stuff to download and they're all wonderful. 'Code Monkey' is my favourite.  

Be warned that this descends into Not Safe For Work territory rather quickly. Unless you work for Anne Summers or something. 

Does anyone else feel uncomfortable in Ann Summers shops? Everyone else is stood around being very mature and adult about the whole situation. I just revert back to being 14 and just want to laugh, point and shout "Look! Cock rings! Rings! For your cock!"

Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Code Monkey. I sing it to my boyfriend all the time (the lucky chap).

    I like his Zombie song too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sadly listening to 'Code Monkey' while looking at computer code. I have become a cliche.

    'Re: Your Brains' is a song for our times! :-)

    ReplyDelete